cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does Welcome back, Shufu mean. What is Shufu?

Profile closed
Not applicable

What does Shufu mean?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Profile closed,

It's your username on the community forum...

Alex_M_0-1688022980563.png

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Do you mean "Snafu"? GIYF!

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Profile closed
Not applicable

Thanks for replying.  No, it is Shufu.  I have since had an email from EE saying Nice one, Shufu (about starting a conversation).  I now suspect EE thinks Shufu is my name.  This is worrying me as I was logged in as usual, and my name is not Shufu!  Have they got accounts mixed up.  I was originally looking into an upgrade when my the screen went blank except for the word BLOCKED in the top left corner.  I logged off.  Trying to logon again immediately went to the BLOCKED screen.  I tried twice.

I shut down, restarted, ran a virus scan (Kaspersky), all OK.  Shut down, and restarted and can now log on again.

Very worried that my account, or EE in general, has been hacked, or maybe just a software bug.  Impossible to contact EE.  Their new 'visual' (?) contact method just does not work, I get various technical errors.  I tried 3 times.

Think I shall have to go through the complaint route.

However, your comment is perhaps pertinent.  SNAFU would appear to the case here.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Profile closed 

Welcome to the community.

How have you tried to contact EE? I'm sure once you can get through on any of our contact methods, we'll be able to clear this up.
Chris

@Profile closed,

It's your username on the community forum...

Alex_M_0-1688022980563.png

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM