cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No call back

Henrysoun
Investigator
Investigator

I’m waiting for a call back from Customer Support but it’s been five hours and I’m wondering if something’s gone wrong. The first time I used this service I got a text saying I would get a call within 10 minutes and got one in 30 minutes. Does the lack of an acknowledgment mean I’ll have to start again?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for your help; I phoned first thing this morning and got it sorted out. In the ten days since I first applied to join EE four separate things have gone wrong but I’m hoping it’ll be smoother from now on. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Henrysoun

I am sorry to hear there has been a delay with your call back. 

Since your post have you received a call back from customer care?

Katie

Thanks for your reply. No, still nothing.
Katie_B

Thanks for getting back to me @Henrysoun

How did you arrange this call back?

Katie

I called 150 and pressed 2 and 1 to get the “new visual service” which directed me to reply to a text. I did that but heard nothing more.

Katie_B

Hi @Henrysoun

If you have been unable to receive a call back by using the new visual service please call back through on 150 and follow the steps to speak with our customer care team. 

The team may also be able to check what went wrong. 

Katie

Thanks for your help; I phoned first thing this morning and got it sorted out. In the ten days since I first applied to join EE four separate things have gone wrong but I’m hoping it’ll be smoother from now on.