cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gratitude to penny

Sasush
Visitor

I am looking to extend my gratitude towards ee and especially penny who I have had the pleasure of speaking to I’m not an easy individual to deal with but penny really restored my faith in humanity and ee I am struggling with my mental and physical health and in life in general I am truly grateful to have had the pleasure in speaking with penny at this moment in time I felt heard, supported and treated like a human being penny also gave me hope and is an inspiring individual who is an asset and exceptional representation for ee. Honest, relatable, competent, experienced, compassionate enough to empathise with the customer but also effectively honouring ee’s responsibility. Truly the best experience I have had and educational on effective communication. Thank you 

1 REPLY 1
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Sasush 

Welcome to the community and thank you so much for sharing this feedback for Penny. 

I'm going to send you a private message to get some information from you so that we can get Penny the recognition that it sounds like they deserve. 🙂

Chris