cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The number to text to get my GeForce code

Cowell1416
Investigator
Investigator

Hi I wondering if anyone has the number you text for GeForce so I can get my code to activate my GeForce cloud gaming I’ve been in touch with ee and they are saying I should of received a text saying text the number GeForce to get my code to activation code but I’ve not received a text asking to text GeForce I look on my account and it says it activated but I haven’t text nothing to get get the code I wounderingbif anyone has the number you text to get the GeForce code 

13 REPLIES 13
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Cowell1416 

https://ee.co.uk/gaming/nvidia-geforce-now

Once you’ve purchased your selected bundle and it’s been despatched to you, we’ll send you a text confirming your order along with instructions on how to claim your GeForce NOW subscription. If everything is correct then reply to us with the response ‘GEFORCE’ and we’ll send you a unique voucher code to claim your subscription. If you haven’t received either your confirmation message or your unique voucher code then please contact EE Help and Support.

If you haven't received your text then you'll need to speak to EE CS on 150.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

I got my product I didn’t receive no text or anything I’ve been in touch with ee twice and nothing happening at all 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Cowell1416 

Which product did you order?

Chris

Cowell1416
Investigator
Investigator

I got the iPhone 15 pro max with the Samsung galaxy note book 2 

Christopher_G

Thanks, @Cowell1416 

Is it the Chromebook 2 laptop? When did you receive it?

Chris

Cowell1416
Investigator
Investigator

I did t mean to click it solved 

I got it before Christmas December like two weeks before 

Yeah it was the Chromebook 2 sorry 

Cowell1416
Investigator
Investigator

Anyone help plz 

James_B

Hi @Cowell1416,

What were you advised when you called 150?

Are the team chasing this up for you?

James