cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a ps5 to my account, some quick questions

Mockingburns
Investigator
Investigator

Just a couple quick questions. To start, during covid i added and paid off a xbox series s, now i want to add a ps5. for the series s, since it was the hight of covid, they didnt require photo id. has that changed any? if i order it online would i need photo id? 

could i do it in store? just walk into a branch and ask to add it to my contract? i've had issues with the website before. 

if i did it in store, would i need id? if not, am i walking out of there with the ps5 (if they have in the back) or is it still gonna ship to my home address?

what would be easier for me (someone who doesnt have any valid photo id) online or in store? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mockingburns,

No, our add to plan range can only be ordered online.

Hope this helps. 🙂

James

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
James_B

Hi @Mockingburns,

Our add to plan range is only available online.

On the day of delivery, you'll be sent a PIN code to give to the driver for security.

James

what about my other questions? 

am i able to do the transaction in person, at a store, and be able to walk away with the ps5 if they have any in stock, or would it still be sent to my home?

James_B

Hi @Mockingburns,

No, our add to plan range can only be ordered online.

Hope this helps. 🙂

James

it does, thank you ❤️ 

I’ve tried to add a ps5 bundle to my account but it only gives me the option to pay the full amount .  
where as I want to add the pay monthly option which is advertised.  ????? 

Katie_B

Hi @Ianreeves

Welcome to the community. 

Are you trying to purchase this through the EE Online Store or by this page HERE?

Katie