cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

such bad website

Dalypaula
Investigator
Investigator

guys....... honestly what is wrong with this website... i can't see my orders. i can't load a bill on the app.. the page just keeps refreshing?????????? causes me so much stress .... i child of 10yr old could build a better site 

teeee end 

5 REPLIES 5
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Dalypaula

Welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this. 

Do you see any error messages?

Katie

Wiolcia11223344
Explorer

I have the same, this website is awefull, I cant see my bill even on app. I spend half an hour to find anythink.I am looking at my app and then i get message go to you app to see your bill and there just what new I can buy!!! Never seen worse website than this one.!!!!

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Wiolcia11223344

We’re aware of a small number of user who are having problems accessing their bills online. Our support teams are investigating this and working to fix it as soon as possible. 

In the meantime, please try using the EE App and the EE Online desktop site. If you still can’t access your bills, and you need information urgently, please give us a call on 150.

Katie

Yes same here.. all it keeps loading is the shop part.. but they keep texting your bill is ready but I can't do it a way that's easy for me at the time.... awful awful awful... thanks for your reply makes me see I'm not the only one 🙂 

Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@Dalypaula   The text you’re receiving are automated and that system doesn’t know that you cannot see your bills on your account.