Where do I view my bill on My EE 

15 REPLIES 15

Hi @James_B 

I'm using a 5G router yes

Thanks,

Kristina

James_B
EE Community Support Team

If you don't select the home broadband option, you should be able to add it using the mobile number associated with your SIM @Kristinai 

James

Hi @James_B 

How would I go about finding the number for the SIM?  I dont think I have the piece of paper that arrived with it anymore

Thanks,

Kristina

James_B

You should be able to view your number by browsing add-on.ee.co.uk/status when connected to your router @Kristinai 

James

Kristinai
Investigator
Investigator

Thanks James,

I found the number (interestingly that link worked on my phone but not on my computer) and linked the accounts so now I can see my bill.

You have been very helpful thank you - but  I can't help but think it shouldn't have been so difficult in the first place

If you could pass on this feedback to customer experience team would be great (or let me know how to do it myself)

1. On the billing and payment help page there should be guidance saying you need to link a product first (though to be honest I would expect this to be done automatically - not had to do this with other providers)

2. When linking a product the language where it says mobile or SIM vs broadband isn't immediately clear for users trying to link a 5Grouter

3. Information on how to find your sim number for 5g router users should be provided on the next page where it asks for the mobile number

James_B

Glad you got it sorted @Kristinai, and thanks for the feedback. I'll make sure it reaches the right people. 🙂

James