cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to link mobile number to online account

amanjain838
Visitor

EE ..I switched from other vendor to EE business account. Till date my online account is not working as I am unable to link my number to my online account due to technical error at EE side. I want to escalate it to to higher up in EE as I refuse to accept that EE is unable to resolve it (Reps of EE on call told me so). And if EE is unable to.resolve it, then I should be allowed to walk out of the contract, as online access of account is a fundamental right of a customer. This issue is not one off but continuous issue for me and I am unable to add/remove packs or track bills or do anything. I just want this to be escalated now in EE. It is just a technical issue in your system and if you want to resolve it, you can get it resolved.

Please see the snap below and you will understand my problem, please help resolve the issue, else please let me know if I can go to the communication ombudsman for the same.

Seeing the basics issues as unresolvable by EE, I would not recommend anyone to jump to EE.

1000060112.jpg

1 REPLY 1
infinitywaiter
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

As a business customer you would have gone through the Business Help - Contact Us | Business Help | EE Business

You should make a complaint through EE Business here - EE Complaints

The complaints page for Residential gives the same details just different layout - Residential Complaints

EE/BT have eight weeks to sort out any issue, if you don't get a solution or you are not happy with their resolution, then you can complain higher up to the Communications Ombudsman

https://www.commsombudsman.org/

I do not subscribe, so please do not always expect a reply.