cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferred but cannot access account to see final bill

happybunny
Investigator
Investigator

Hello,  I have moved my two lines away from EE that were linked on a family plan.  Now I cannot see any previous bills so will not be able to see what the final bill will be.

How do I get access restored?

Ta

16 REPLIES 16
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @happybunny,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Your final bill will be sent to you in the post shortly after your billing date.

James

tryinghard
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I have the same problem, I changed provider but now can not get my previous bills or the final one. I can log into EE but does not bring up option to see account. Very frustrating. 

@tryinghard wrote:

I have the same problem

And therefore the advice is the same as in the previous post.

tryinghard
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Maybe but looking at the message on my phone I should be able to see my past bills up to 6 months of leaving. 

I never actually received a final bill in the post, just some random amount credited to my account.

The response from EE is wrong in my case.

@happybunny   You got the credit back as you ported out before the 30 days was up with your PAC code.  Basically you got refunded because of over payment of the last 30 days. 

The point of this thread was that I no longer have access to my account to see previous bills and a final bill - the login completely stopped working less than 1 month after leaving.

the final bill, according to a response from EE should have been posted to me and it wasn’t.

the amount credited is right now random as I have no details of how it was calculated. 

I wasn’t specifically questioning IF i would get a refund as I was sure I would, but to be left with no access and a random amount credited did not really help much.

tryinghard
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
yes that did happen BUT what was also indicated that I should be able to
see ALL my past payments for AT LEAST 6 MONTHS. This is not happening. I
was told 2 different amounts for cancelling before the contract ends. I
have 2 different amounts I noticed today leaving my bank account. One was
obviously for leaving too soon and another ???? If I could see the final
bill, maybe I would be able to understand the payments.
tryinghard
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Actually they don't. I ended my broadband contract some years ago and they never sent me one through the post. I lost out that time because I didn't get a proper invoice. I don't intend to lose it this time because because I know that that I should get one.