Did you mean: 

The app never works but they can always text you to say your bill is due

Davefromince
Visitor

9 REPLIES 9
Patt1
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

The app is broken, since this morning it keeps giving out a warning that the app is not secure & it’s being impersonated by another site & won’t let me log in. I can access the website but prefer the app. 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Davefromince and @Patt1

Do you both have the latest version of the app?

Katie

The app is impersonated maybe hackers have taken over the app and making redirects I have logged in with my email and password so hope it's not being impersonated and is actually an error since EE updated this application it never seems to work My EE is fit for the dustbin 

The lastest version of the application is the problem it never seems to work I don't know why they have to keep updating the application all the time if it ain't broke or they keep updating the application so it completely breaks and I had to uninstall it from my phone its extremely frustrating to say the least 😕

Patt1
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Yes

I have the latest version of the app from Google play store I have uninstalled My EE and reinstalled the app and since last 2 upgrades the application hasn't been working well for me even loading the application has completely slowed down and I get alot of errors while using the app I didn't have this problem before the last 2 app updates

Christopher_G

I'm sorry to hear that, @KevinSapwell 

Are you able to log into the My EE desktop site OK?

Chris

I can login to the desktop version okay but that's giving me wrong information it's telling me I can upgrade now and there are lots of things being displayed incorrectly I think it's a problem with EE and the My EE application never used to load so slowly so not sure what is going wrong but I can use the desktop version to check my bills etc 

Christopher_G

We have made a lot of changes recently, and it's still a work in progress, @KevinSapwell 

Hopefully it's working better soon for you.

Chris