cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck in registration process

lesfrost
Investigator
Investigator

a new customer. When I try and register I get stuck in a loop where it insists I add a device, add some broadband details or join the community. As I don't have a device yet, because I'm trying to buy one, this is just so frustrating. I use a lot of websites and this is the worst I've come across for a long time.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @lesfrost

To order a tablet you do need to have an existing account with us. You can order a phone or SIM plan without needing to be an existing customer.

Leanne. 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Until you get yourself a mobile or BB you just take the option "join the community", which you must have done successfully already to get here.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Leanne_T

Hi @lesfrost

Thanks for coming to the community. 

You won't need to register to order a new contract with us on the EE Shop. If you are showing as logged in, please log out and place the order. 

Leanne. 

When I search for a samsung tablet and click on it nothing happens. the only option I get that works is the login option. When I select that and login it takes me to the complete registration screen as I've already described.

As you say I have joined the community but I still can't get past the complete regsitration screen and order a tablet.

Leanne_T

Hi @lesfrost

To order a tablet you do need to have an existing account with us. You can order a phone or SIM plan without needing to be an existing customer.

Leanne. 

I want to buy a tablet with a SIM. How do I do it?

Leanne_T

Hi @lesfrost

Do you want to purchase a SIM Only plan and the tablet with a SIM? 

Leanne. 

I too am in the same boat. Whenever I click a product, it asks me to sign in, taking me back to the register for one of the below:

Mobile, Broadband or EE Community.

I just want to look at the prices and availability, but cannot do this?

@rgreen20595 : What product you buying? You can't order a tablet or mobile BB w/out 1st having an EE mobile phone or SIM.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)