cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starting a topic

Pedders59
Investigator
Investigator

Hello. I came on to ask about viewing my itemised bill. I saw a topic that stated the bill could be itemised but only viewed from the start of applying this to the account. It was £2.50. I also wanted to ask where I start on the site to make sure I can view my bill and where do I go and what to do etc. I couldn't see anywhere I could start a topic and have stumbled on this in error and can't remember how I got here. If anyone can point me in the right direction to any of the issues above please feel free to dive in. Pedro x

6 REPLIES 6
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Pedders59  to have itemised billing you’ll need to call customer services to request this.     All billing information you’ll find on your EE account obviously under billing.  

To reply back to anyone on this forum just click the reply button below a comment. 

Hello there.
Thanks for getting back to me.
I have just been in touch using the chat facility on the website and they have added this.
I have 3 mobiles so 3 sim cards.
Do you know if I can view all 3 accounts itemised billing?
I have mine, my daughters, and my friends.
I need to keep tabs on my daughter mainly but all 3 would be good.
Many years ago I used to be with EE and I could put a name to a number so that the name would appear on the bill instead of a number.
This was the best way of remembering calls made instead of looking up numbers.
I want to give my daughter the freedom of having a mobile but just want to make sure she is safe.
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Pedders59

Do you have all 3 numbers on the same pay monthly account? 

If so, they will all show as itemised for you to keep check 🙂

Thanks. 

Leanne 🙂

@Pedders59 wrote:
Many years ago I used to be with EE and I could put a name to a number so that the name would appear on the bill instead of a number.

Not for the bills themselves but you can view your a/c's by name rather than no. in your MyEE app (not online) by tying up the names with the nos. in your phone's Contacts.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Thanks Leanne. I'm still discovering how to use the app. I'll get there with a little help 👍

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

No problem @Pedders59

If you need any help, please come back and let us know. 

Leanne.