cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeing Contacts in App

Henhamjane
Investigator
Investigator

I can’t see the names of family members in the App.  This used to work but I’m now no longer able to allow EE access to contacts within settings, contacts option no longer there - any reason for this?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you - I deleted and reinstalled the app and its now working .  Should have thought of that!  Thanks again for your help

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Henhamjane  What device are you using?    

Henhamjane
Investigator
Investigator

Apple Iphone  12

@Henhamjane , your contacts you will see if you click on the phone icon, which should be in the taskbar, unless you have moved it.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Henhamjane 

Thanks for coming here. 

If you go into your EE app then Profile, Settings and Permissions, App settings, Sync phone contacts, do you have this turned on? 

Leanne.

Thank you - It wont turn on as it directs me to EE settings to turn on contacts which isnt there

IMG_6312.png

IMG_6313.png

This is what I get if I try to turn on in settings - thanks

@Henhamjane  on your phone go to Settings > Privacy and security>contacts.  And make sure EE is enabled. 

Thanks - checked this  but EE doesn’t appear as an option 

@Henhamjane  Have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling it ?  You should when setting up the app be able to select “Allow my EE to access contacts”