cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online itemised text and call usage has disappeared

ffran
Explorer

I pay for itemised billing as i often need to check and record the numbers messaged and called on my account and my phone doesn't store that many numbers. But now this feature seems to have disappeared. I used to find it under usage. Having seen the other complaints made by other customers, I can see that i'm not the only one missing this service. I know I can wait until the end of the month - but often that's too late! 

This facility's disappeared from both the ap and online - I've even tried logging in from other devices - pc at work and laptop at home - even on the EE website i can't find this feature. Can anyone help??

And EE  - if you've removed it - that was a bad move - please put it back!

Thanks 🙂 

5 REPLIES 5
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

I'm sorry to hear this, @ffran.

I'd recommend getting in touch with our Customer Care team so they can check your account and make sure it hasn't been removed.

Jon

Hi Jon

This has been an ongoing problem for quite some time and it's clear from the number of comments that there is a problem with the EE system. On my account I always get a message 'an unexpected error occurred'. Surely each person shouldn't have to contact the customer care team individually. Is it not possible as you are on the support team, that you could contact the relevant department and relay this common occurrence so that they can look at why it's happening to so many people?

Thank you

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Vanna,

You can find your unbilled usage in the My EE app by selecting View full usage > Data usage > View our allowances.

Hope this helps.

James

Hi James

I log in online and select Data and Usage, then Itemised items i.e calls, texts etc. However for quite sometime this has not been working and is often intermittent even when it is working. I don't have an EE app.

thanks

Vanna

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Could you try the app and let us know if you get the same error please, @Vanna?

This will help us understand what is causing the problem.

Chris