cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Chat Function

foxybaby12001
Visitor

Hi,

Does the Online Chat function ever become available, I need to chat to an agent online, but never seem to be able to see the chat function available?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

If you are on contract just click https://ee.co.uk/contact-ee and follow through for what you want until you see "Start conversation" to Live Chat during UK business hours.

For what do you need it? Perhaps we can help if your query is not a/c specific.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

If you are on contract just click https://ee.co.uk/contact-ee and follow through for what you want until you see "Start conversation" to Live Chat during UK business hours.

For what do you need it? Perhaps we can help if your query is not a/c specific.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
pat0707
Visitor

phone number does not work and although followed the path never got to on line chat.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @pat0707

Welcome to the community. 

What number are you calling?

Speak soon, 

Katie

Zineb17
Visitor

Hi 

I would to upgrade my sim contract and looking for new deal please to see if j would continue with EE or go with other providers 

Katie_B

Hello @Zineb17

It's great to hear you are looking to upgrade. 

You can view all of your latest deals and offers within your My EE account. 

Alternatively, you are more than welcome to give us a call or visit your local EE store were a member of staff will be more than happy to help find you that perfect deal. 

Katie

btune
Explorer

@Katie_B 

Hello,

i need to talk to someone on online chat as i think i have an issue with my Sim Card so cannot use my mobile for calling,

However cannot find online chat anywhere and obviously cannot call to rectify due to phone issues

Help would be much appreciated 

Katie_B

Hello @btune

Welcome to the community. 

What issues are you experiencing with your phone?

Are you abroad at the moment?

If not, do the issues occur in multiple locations?

Katie

Hello,

The issues just started yesterday, i have no reception/ connectivity anywhere.

I have done multiple phone resets including airplane mode on/off, apn adjustments etc

my phone just states disconnected from network which apparently points to sim card issues?

it does read my sim card but says disconnected and cant find any providers 

Thanks 

Katie_B

Hi @btune

Thanks for getting back to me. 

I would recommend using our Live Chat service that can be found HERE

Katie