cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No way of getting historical data use on stupid app

Jonscott34
Investigator
Investigator

This new app from EE is a reason to leave it is ludicrous now data usage is only shown within the monthly bill cycle and historical use only shows the last bill. Utterly pointless and they’ve clearly made it harder to view any historical data. 6 years a customer and time to leave 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jonscott34 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

If you visit add-on.ee.co.uk when not connected to WiFi you will see an option for History, which will show how much data has been used for the past few months. 

Leanne.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Jonscott34     You need to know this why ?   You purchase an allowance how much you use or don’t use in any one month has no bearing on the following month.  Not sure why someone needs to know what they’ve used previously from a set allowance.     Plus the fact it is there on your online account and your billing history,  the app has never shown within the app what you’ve used historically.    I think a little over dramatic.  

Leanne_T

Hi @Jonscott34 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

If you visit add-on.ee.co.uk when not connected to WiFi you will see an option for History, which will show how much data has been used for the past few months. 

Leanne.

Thanks but no it doesn’t. It shows you current month but not previous history as I’ve tried this also but thanks 

Because I do. Why I do is none of your business “grand master” and no you cannot find it on the website anymore either it has been changed. 

Leanne_T

Hi @Jonscott34 

This shows for me near the bottom of the add-on page, if this is not showing for you please call us on 150 and the team will get this looked into 🙂

Leanne.

I will call thanks 

Leanne_T

No problem @Jonscott34 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

@Jonscott34  As I said a little over dramatic and it seems rude.   You can see the last 3 months of what data you’ve used and the current month.    And I still stand by what I say.     You purchase an allowance how much you use has no bearing on the following month.   If you check your account regularly you can see how much you use per month to know if you need less or more data when if you decide to change tariffs,  other than this tracking data usage it’s totally pointless.   

Your assumptions and opinions are insignificant on this type of forum. I don’t “need the data” is your opinion. FYI I’m upgrading in one month and i obviously want to see the data use as I am not using the level of data I purchase and can move to a better / more relevant tariff that is also cheaper as I don’t need so much data each month. Common sense. But without seeing historical use I can’t - for example - drop from 50gb a month to 25gb if I’ve been using 35gb can I. Therefore naturally I do need the historical data so whilst you may think people do not need this you are simply wrong. But my point remains - why I want to know this is of no relevance to this post and your own opinion. Plus I actually can’t see 3 months at all and clearly I have an issue with my accessible data. 3 months would be great but I can’t even see that hence why the EE representative said call them which I will. I think we are done. Opinions are irrelevant only solutions or silence.