cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No online or App service

danffosddu
Investigator
Investigator

When are EE going to sort their App and online service out. It has been months now and I still cannot use the app or access my account online. Whenever I try to it asks to link a device, if I do  that it states that the device is already linked. 

I am trying to gift data which is a simple exercise online/App but now have to ring from abroad and spend ages on hold on the phone to try and get someone to do it. The lack of fixes, even for the online access is unacceptable for what people pay.

How long do we have to wait for a resolution.

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@danffosddu  have you tried calling customer services and asking them to reset your online account ?   EE don’t know you have an issue unless you tell them and it’s not a wide spread issue it’s account specific. 
or perhaps have you tried clearing your device cache and cookies and uninstalling and reinstalling the app?   

Thanks for responding.

Tried all of the above. Even sat in a store with an EE tech and went
through it.

Response was 'we are working on it, in the meantime call us'

--
Dan 
Mob: ***************
Tel: +************

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

qucharsky
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Just to update you all in case you missed this as few people as well as me where told EE staff were told in a meeting there is a fix coming on 25th of March - what sort of fix I have no idea but as this seems to be a consistent message from the technical team now there is hope this sh** show will end 😂