cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New website/experience? Or is it just me...

Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Is it just me or have EE updated their website and My EE web pages today?

The UX is awful! It's impossible to find what you need, before the top menu bar was excellent and provided you access to all areas of the business - now you need to do some digging to find broadband, community and all of the other usual areas of the website.

Screenshot 2023-07-14 102346.pngScreenshot 2023-07-14 102732.png

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM
29 REPLIES 29
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Alex_M

Welcome to the community. 

I can also see this change within my account. 

Thank you for the feedback I will ensure this gets passed to the relevant team. 

Katie

You can add me to that moan too Katie.

The app and website are now awful- I can’t seem to gift or buy data, I don’t seem to be able to get the same information as previously, it is mind bogglingly slow and often returns errors.

This is via IOS apps, IOS webpages and W10 webpages.

Christopher_G

Thanks for sharing your experience, @Pauleng 

You can buy and gift data in the Plans & Subscriptions section of your My EE account.

Chris

chistery
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Why is so much space taken up with EE shouting Good day at you? 

It's not great, is it. Was it designed in house or an external company?

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

+1, @Alex_M . The top L Menu was ideal. Why change it?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Christopher_G

All good feedback. Thanks everyone. I'll pass over to our My EE team.

Chris

chistery
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

So MyEE has been binned? It's now just a login button, and then if you end up back at the homepage, it's "home" to get to your account? Surely something like "My Account" option would be far more obvious/useful?

Maybe it's been designed for a younger target audience? 😁

Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Yes I keep clicking on the user icon 👤 which sometimes randomly shows as a ‘P’ icon (initials would have been better) expecting that to maybe take me to my account but it is just a form where I can ‘update my profile’ how useful is that?

I work in programming and development and it’s a huge leap backwards. The site was very intuitive the way it was.

Most big names would display a ‘see the new My EE’ button or prompt, so that users could demo it and give feedback, not randomly change it unannounced.

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM

The 'P' icon is alleged to be your 1st name initial but in my case is wrong, having an 'E' instead of an 'X'. It could well be the initial of my eMail addy.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)