cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking my new sim/mobile number to access online account services not working

Nsp001
Visitor

ive been trying for around 4 days to link my sim/mobile number to my online account to access and manage my account online.

i keep getting an error technical issue message and try again later.

anyone else experiencing similar issues with the online system?

6 REPLIES 6
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Nsp001.

Thanks for coming here. 

Are you looking to link a new number to an existing EE account, if yes is this for Home Broadband?

Speak soon, 

Katie

Craigali
Visitor

I'm also having this issue. My account was reset by EE but is only showing my mobile number, when there are 4 SIMS on the account. When I try to link another number the system always fails?

Craig

James_B

Welcome to the EE Community, @Craigali 🙂

Have you tried linking your products in the EE app and ee.co.uk?

James

Damian0907
Explorer

Hi,

I moved to EE, to keep my old number I did exactly what was on card, text PAC to 65075 then port to 150 after 2 days everything was set up.

I received text message your existing number has been transferred to your EE plan.

Then I linked my phone number to have access to manage account. 

But after that still don't have access to manage account 

Damian

Katie_B

Hello @Damian0907

Thanks for coming here. 

It sounds like your account may be set up as a user rather than account holder access. 

Please give us a call on 150 and our customer care team will help get this resolved for you. 

Katie

Damian0907
Explorer

Hi,

Had similar, I started do everything on Friday, but received message from EE  "Thanks, the port in is all set up and will take place by 6pm on 23-04-2024

Please don't send this PAC request again before the above date and time as it could result in a delay"

I waited to Tuesday and everything has been set up before 6pm that day.

After that still had problem with access to manage my account. I called to customer service  150 and they checked my details, reset something and after few minutes was fine, now have access to everything 

Damian