cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking mobile to my EE app

Iainsax
Investigator
Investigator

Keep trying to link my phone to my EE app and keeps saying can’t find any product linked to my number. It was ported from BT and changed across on Thursday. Does it take a while for the EE app to pick up the ported number?

Thanks in advance

7 REPLIES 7
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Iainsax 

Is your SIM active and your number working? Is it on a contract plan or pay as you go?

Chris

Hi Chris. Yes, is on a contract and all up and working on my old BT number.
Christopher_G

Maybe give it till tomorrow afternoon, hopefully then it'll let you link it, @Iainsax 

Chris

I am still getting the same problem and cannot link my phone to the app. Have tried with my wife’s too as on same account but doesn’t recognise that either.

Iain
Christopher_G

OK, thanks for trying, @Iainsax 

If you speak to our Mobile Care team, they'll be able to try and link them manually from our side for you.
Chris

Dale_M
Visitor

Iainsax, I have exactly the same issue. Ported my number from BT to EE around 12/9/23 .. number still not recognised by EE App for linking process.

If you get an answer & solution, I’d be grateful to see it. If I get mine sorted before I hear from you, I’ll aim to let you know.

NB my wife’s number was ported more recently, so I’ve not bothered to try hers yet.

I hope the answer is NOT that we should link the temporary EE SIM mobile numbers (as I’m not sure I’ve bothered to keep a record of those! 

Hi

Still not resolved. I’d hoped the updates and work they’ve been doing on the app would resolve it, but latest advice appears to be to ring customer care and they will have to link manually. Just haven’t had the time to ring so far. I’ve tried with my wife’s number too and no luck.

My experience of EE so far has not been encouraging, and not just because of this issue!

Iain