cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixing the problem

Debbie-ross
Visitor
  • My app has been down since this morning can't transfer my daughter any data. Just says fixing some problems. Anyone else had the same?
12 REPLIES 12
Marko78
Investigator
Investigator
  • Yes and still down sadly
LJM66
Visitor

I have been trying for two days to gift data and has not been working!! App been so temperamental!! 

DebbieR80
Visitor

I'm currently having exactly the same issue. Need to transfer my Daughter some data and getting same message saying they are fixing some issues. Have you managed to resolve plse?

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello all, 

Please could you try the app again and let me know how you get on. 

Alternatively, you can also use My EE online to make any changes or gift data.

Katie

Any News on when the App will be working again? Thanks

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @CB671

Please could you try again now and let me know if you receive an error. 

Katie

Working now....phew

Minny1
Explorer

Yes. I joined EE 3 months ago and every month I can’t view family usage or gift data. I have to call tech team and they have to reset I have to delete app and reload. Every time it’s a different reason from them. I went into the shop at the weekend to show them the error message only to be told 

1 . no one can do anything as whole site and app is down cos of  phone launch 

and

2. they are a shop and deal with sales only. 

I wonder why I switched from Vodafone 

Minny1
Explorer

Yes. I joined EE 3 months ago and every month I can’t view family usage or gift data. I have to call tech team and they have to reset I have to delete app and reload. Every time it’s a different reason from them. I went into the shop at the weekend to show them the error message only to be told 1 . no one can do anything as whole site and app is down cos of  phone launch and  2. they are a shop and deal with sales only. I wonder why I switched from Vodafone