cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with viewing my bills and payment

SeharaBiii
Visitor

I recently upgraded and my bill is due, I can't currently view bills and payments. I am able to see my sim usage but not bills and payments, whether I click on the tab its coming up with an error message and same is happening when i go to my online account. I can't even click on anything like make a payment as such. Please could this be sorted as soon as possible, I have noticed many people have complained about the same thing. I am recieving the same error message, I spoke to the team yesterday and said they are looking it, but it still isn't fixed. 

6 REPLIES 6
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @SeharaBiii 

We’re aware of a small number of user who are having problems accessing their bills online. Our support teams are investigating this and working to fix it as soon as possible. 

In the meantime, please try using the EE App and the EE Online desktop site. If you still can’t access your bills, and you need information urgently, please give us a call on 150. If you just need to know the amount, try texting BILL to 150.

Chris

CathHumes
Visitor

I'm having this same issue and can't access any account information from website or Android app.

Cad16
Visitor

I too have have had this issue for 6 months or more. Never have any idea of how much my bill is. I recently upgraded & keep getting message telling me to register on the app and it is so easy. I wish!

@Cad16   Have you tried calling customer services and requesting an account reset.   The latest issue of not being able to see bills has been solved, so your issue is something else. 

Terywall
Explorer

I have had the EXACT same issue. My accountants have asked me for all my bills... the only one I am unable to provide is my interent bill.  Having spent a few days talking to useless customer service staff, I have just been told that there is a way but it will take ONE MONTH before I can get my bills.  

I was so appalled that I asked them to cancel my contract. They told me that I took a 2yr contract and still have 5months remaining... meaning I would have to pay £98 for an early termination fee. 

RegBek
Visitor

I am cancelling all 5 of my EE accounts as every month the direct debit varies and because you can not ever access your bill to find out why I have gone to Vodaphone. 25 years an EE customer and they couldn’t careless.