cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home page not loading

andrew_k
Investigator
Investigator

On my laptop I can login to EE but the home page won't load. I get a message - we're working on it .... please  wait a minute and refresh.
(2005)

It's been like this for over a week. After logging in I can see my profile details but not view my plan but homepage does not load.

20 REPLIES 20
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @andrew_k 

Welcome to the community.

Could you try clearing your cache/cookies please? Also, if you can, could you try logging in on a different device or browser please?

Chris

I have the same problem on tablet, phone, laptop (chrome and edge). Removed cookies and cleared cache but still getting the same problem of getting stuck on home page which won't load. Also can't login on the EE app on phone (android).

Christopher_G

Thanks @andrew_k 

I recommend speaking to our technical support team so they can check everything from our end for you. Hopefully they can get you set up fully and logged in.
Chris

andrew_k
Investigator
Investigator

The problem was sorted out by the technical support team. Only 10 minute wait to be connected and then 30 minutes on phone and laptop to fix. Seems that since BT and EE merged their systems problems can arise if you have a BT and EE account. I hope this gets sorted out so others don't have to go through this annoying glitch in the sytem.  The EE support person was excellent.

Christopher_G

Thanks for coming back to us to let us know, @andrew_k 

Chris

Hi,

Any chance you / someone can tell us how to fix it? My account has been like this for weeks now and I can't seem to book a call-back or get anyone on the phone to help.

Thanks.

Dunc1961
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

For some the website and app works fine for some it's intermittent and for most it will not work at all.
EE know about this and has been and still is a on going problem and there is no time frame for a fix as yet.
Why not do a pinned post to reflect the issue admin?

Leanne_T

Hi @danny_b 

Have you tried clearing cookies and cache and opening a new web browser? 

Leanne 🙂

Kielty23
Contributor
Contributor

good luck with that - I have had this issue with level 2 tech support for over a month, not able to access bills via website or EE app.

I have a complaint in that hasn't been acknowledged in over a week.

Not happy..