cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error given with - sms verification, subscription purchase, contacting ee

Satpie
Visitor

Good day all

I’ve spent 6 hours in the last 2 days trying to purchase a subscription on the EE app. I have £10 credit but every time I click confirm on the subscription using credit I get an error message. I then went to my profile and see my mobile number isn’t on my profile (even though my number is known to EE in the app??) and when I click to edit my mobile number, the sms verification code just never arrives and then eventually I get an error. I then try contact EE help but can’t because I need data or airtime to do so. I’m stuck in a situation where everything I do on the app spits an error at me and I can’t contact support because I don’t have data and can’t purchase data. This is extremely frustrating and seriously putting me off EE. Are there any EE employees who can help me?

1 REPLY 1
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Satpie 

I am very sorry to hear this and hope you are OK. 

You can top up using the My EE - Anonymous Top up and then text ALL PACKS to 150 and the reply will let you know how to activate the pack you would like. 

Once this is all sorted and you have made calls, or sent texts the My EE should update all your details for you. 

Leanne 🙂