cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ee shop online not working

Ldinsmore
Visitor

I've been trying for a few days to get onto the ee shop online   have tried through the app and web browser and it won't work 

7 REPLIES 7
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Ldinsmore

Welcome to the community.

What happens when you try to access it? Could you try on a different device or browser please?

Chris

Hi, The shop is not working on any browser. I am trying to get to the accessories, to add to my account. I have tried on Google chrome, firefox, edge, safari and on mobile and 2 computers. I have been having this problem for many months now and it never seems to be resolved. Please can you advise on what to do as I don't always have time to call and even when I do you don't offer the same deals via phone as you do online

Leanne_T

Hi @Gleds63

Thanks for posting on the community.

Do you get an error message when you try and add accessories? 

Thanks. 

Leanne.

HI @Leanne_T 

As soon as I am logged in it won't open the page for accessories, it just says 'sorry! We couldn't find that page... Try one of the following links' Then if you spend hours going round in circles pressing shop and then accessories etc. The same happened when I tried to upgrade my phone a while back and it wouldn't show upgrades and only works when you aren't logged in. 

Leanne_T

Thanks for the extra detail @Gleds63

This would need to be looked into for you, please give us a call on 150 and our Mobile Care team can raise a support ticket for your My EE account to get this sorted 🙂

Thanks. 

Leanne.

EE.PNG @Leanne_T This is what happens

Leanne_T

Thanks @Gleds63

If you give us a call the team will get this looked into further for you. 

Leanne.