Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order placed 48 hours ago

ZCC85
Investigator
Investigator

Good morning, 

Can I speak to anyone about an order? I have tried tracking it and nothing, tried calling and cannot actually get through to anyone to speak to them about it. 

Order was placed 48 hours ago, it was in stock and advised to be despatched within 1 working day. I ordered it for exactly that reason, its a 2nd line on my contract for my daughter and needed it ASAP as she is back to school on Monday. 

Who can I call / how can I get an update on this order?

I suggest you don't state despatched within 1 day online and on the email confirmation if 2 days later still nothing. 

4 REPLIES 4
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @ZCC85 

If order tracking is not working then you'll need to speak to EE CS on 150 directly.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Ha, very funny. Been back and forth trying that for over 4 hours now!!! you call 150, press 1 to speak to someone, they send you a digital link. No where in that link is there an option for orders. Tried calling 07953 966150 and exactly the same, all the options take you to places not related to orders. I have been stuck in the same loop since 08:00 this morning and no number I call gets me through to speak to anyone. 

Any other suggestions or ideas on how I can actually speak to someone?

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ZCC85 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Does the new contract show as active in your EE account/EE app? 

Leanne.

@ZCC85  Select option 2 not option 1 at the start,