cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best SIM Only Plan and Total Cost

rhino777
Visitor

Hi! I'm currently with another provider for my home broadband and mobile services and I'm considering a move to an EE full fibre home broadband contract.  In order to determine the overall cost I'd like to know what the cost of the mobile service would be, but I'm having trouble working out what discount would be offered.

Currently we have 2 unlimited data, minutes and SMS SIMs on two separate accounts.  Those SIMs have no speed cap and include roaming in the EU and several other countries.

Could someone advise on which EE plan would offer the above for an EE home broadband customer, what the cost would be and how the SIMs would have to be ordered (i.e. can they be on two accounts as at present and somehow linked together)?

I'm confused because there is mention of plans being upgraded to unlimited data, plans being discounted by £20, plans from £10, etc.  It doesn't seem to be possible to just add the home broadband and the SIM plans into the basked to see what the monthly cost would be!

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @rhino777 

Welcome to the community.

This is what the legal bit says, about the mobile discounts:

Exclusive mobile benefits: New and re-contracting EE broadband customers can add unlimited data mobile SIMs from just £10 a month (for SIMS with capped speeds of 10Mbps). Savings based on the cost of identical EE SIM plans to non-EE broadband customers. Existing EE mobile customers will also be boosted to unlimited data on all pay monthly SIM plans on your account charged at over £10 a month. You will be able to switch to the unlimited data mobile SIMs from just £10 a month on your current plans when they become eligible for upgrade. Not compatible with any other discount, including Multi-line discount. If you cancel your EE broadband plan, all EE Mobile benefits will be removed.

This Unlimited data unlocked help page explains the process.

If you would like to run through the cost an benefits of it all at once, it may be worth speaking to our Sales team directly.

Chris