cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn money off your EE account with Airtime Rewards

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Let your favourite retailers help you save money on your EE monthly mobile bill or credit for your pay as you go account. 

> No sign up or monthly fees. Secure. Simple.

> Available on Pay monthly & Pay as you go.

EE airtime rewards 1.jpg

Starting is easy, sign up through EE Rewards in your EE app, visit the Rewards hub to get started. 

What are Airtime Rewards?

Love getting a great deal? With Airtime Rewards, you get money back every time you shop at a major retailer. Then, when you’re ready, you can use it to pay off your EE bill or use as credit towards your next pack. 

Earn money off your EE account, just by shopping at over 150 major retailers like Boots, Argos and Greggs. With EE and Airtime Rewards you’ll earn bill discounts every time you spend. Just create an account on the Airtime Rewards app, register your payment card and you’re good to go shopping. For a full list of retailers, visit the Airtime Rewards site.

The best bit? All the money you earn is saved up and you can find your balance in the Rewards hub of the EE app. Then, when you’re ready, you can choose how much of it you want to put against your next EE bill or credit for your pay as you go account. 

Airtime Rewards turns your bank cards into a loyalty card, so your everyday shopping earns you money off your EE account. There are no hidden fees or fiddly codes, just link your cards, shop as normal and redeem your rewards.

Rewards-hub (003).png

Go shopping and save while you spend

We think this is a great way to help with the costs associated with your EE connection. Whether it’s helping save money on your existing bill, buying a pack or helping to afford that new connected watch or latest smartphone, with Airtime Rewards you can accumulate cashback via your everyday household shopping.

Visit the Rewards hub to get signed up.

11 REPLIES 11
Jordysteve
Visitor

Hi leanne 

I received a txt to say if I link my card to airtime rewards I would receive a £3 bonus added to my account. Unfortunately I accidently deleted the txt. Could this be sent out again, please?

If possible. 

Kind regards 

Steve 

James_B

Hi @Jordysteve,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Sorry, we can't access your account via the community forum. Our Customer Care Team will be happy to resend the text if you get in touch.

Thanks

James

Winniewhinge
Visitor

I received a text from  "AIRTIME"  stating my visa card is now active.....I'm assuming this is from airtime rewards?! My question is, how can I unlink my card please as when I looked into it further, I don't use the shops that you can earn rewards from!

James_B

Hi @Winniewhinge,

To close your Airtime Rewards account, please fill out the get in touch form at the bottom of the Airtime Rewards help page.

Hope this helps.

James

Bluebs
Investigator
Investigator

I always get access denied when I go to click continue. I will supply some photos so how you. 

Screenshot_20230410_145648_uk.co.ee.myee.jpg

Screenshot_20230410_145653_uk.co.ee.myee.jpg

Screenshot_20230410_145339_uk.co.ee.myee.jpg

can I have some help please? 

[Mod edit: Some images rejected as they contained personal information]

Christopher_G

Have you tried deleting and redownloading the app, @Bluebs?

Chris

I have done a couple of times and just done it again and it still says access denied

Christopher_G

Have you ever been able to use it, @Bluebs?

Chris

No