cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE account broken since October-ish last year

Ollmall
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I have no idea anymore how to get this resolved.

Since about last year I have had major issues with my EE account. I can't access the store, properly log in to my account or access all the features of my account.

I have spoke to EE several times who have 'raised a form' and promised someone would reach out to me in 7 days. Obviously that never happened any of the times they said it would.

This persists across several devices, web browsers, private browsing etc.

When logging in I get a generic: 'Sorry, looks like a technical error'

Anyone else had this and managed to get it sorted out?

IMG_0272.PNGIMG_0273.PNG

11 REPLIES 11
Ollmall
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

It's incredibly frustrating. And actually looking at your older forum posts I'm not the only one. 

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/EE-app-and-website/EE-Website-account-issues/td-p/1353301

It's filled with posts like this. I've also been told 'it's a known issue' like this person above but that was months ago when it first happened. It's an actual joke how bad it's been.

I can't even see my broadband account when I log into MyEE but in the App it kind of shows up. When I try and link it using the add broadband button, it says linked to another account. But it's linked to my account because I can see it in the EE app sometimes, I just can't manage it or use any of the features.

If, god forbid, I wanted to buy something then I get the 'Something went wrong' error so I couldn't spend any more money with you even if I wanted to. 

Fedupcustomer59
Visitor

This is a known issue. I am having similar.  EE gave me two account numbers.  I cannot see anything on line!  `I have no idea about what’s happening to my live account and EE technical can’t seem to merge the two accounts!

You need to raise a complaint and get a VOL number.  After 8 weeks (I think) EE has to send you a deadlock letter.  Then you can involve the Ombudsman.  Check your contract to see if it says you will have all this on line stuff and if not put that into your Ombudsman case.

Stuff of nightmares!  Wish `I’d never transferred to EE.