Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE Shop not working

Bimal88
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, 

I am unable to access some tabs in EE Shop.

Every time I click on for example, accessories tab / mobile tab,  it throws below error.

"Too many redirects occurred trying to open “https://ee.co.uk/shop/accessories/pay-monthly-gallery”. This might occur if you open a page that is redirected to open another page, which then is redirected to open the original page."

I tried 10 different browser and 10 different devices, but same issue. the page opens if I am logged out. and as soon as I click on login button on that page the error occurs.

please help..!!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Bimal88 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

If this is happening in multiple browsers and different devices, we will need to get this looked into in more detail. 

Please call us on 150 and the team can run some troubleshooting and raise a support ticket if needed for your EE account. 

Leanne 🙂

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Leanne_T

Hi @Bimal88 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

If this is happening in multiple browsers and different devices, we will need to get this looked into in more detail. 

Please call us on 150 and the team can run some troubleshooting and raise a support ticket if needed for your EE account. 

Leanne 🙂

I have raised the support ticket and they have escalated it internally. I have been asked to wait 72 hours.

Lets see.

Leanne_T

Thanks for reporting this @Bimal88 

Let me know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.

They have fixed it. I can now access the shop.

Thanks..!!

Leanne_T

Great news @Bimal88 

Thanks for letting me know 🙂

Leanne.

The same keeps happening to me!! 

James_B

Welcome to the EE Community @Lulahbell 

What problems are you experiencing with the EE shop?

James

sfussy
Explorer

EE Shop not working either for me. If I log into MyEE and select shop it says technical error and gives me a number to call but no one there knows why it won’t work. Told today thru don’t have a web team!

James_B

Welcome to the EE Community, @sfussy 🙂

Did the team raise a support ticket for you when you called?

James