cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change my Postal address

Shamasslatif
Explorer

I want change my postal address . My previous address is ****** ****** street ********* and my new postal address is *** ****  . So please remove my previous address and add my new address. 

regards

shamas

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Rosa30 

Welcome to the community.

You can change your address in your My EE account. If you need help doing that, I'd recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team.
Chris

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Shamasslatif
Explorer

I want to change my address. My previous address is************. But my new address is ******************** . So please put my new address in my account.

[mod edit: removed personal details from the forum]

Leanne_T

Hi @Shamasslatif 

Thanks for coming here. 

You can change your address in your My EE account online, if you Select Plans & Subscriptions > Scroll down to Address > Select Change Address. 

Leanne. 

James_B

Hi @Shamasslatif,

Sorry, we can't make changes to your account via the community forum.

Please refer to our response to your previous post for help with updating your address your address.

Thanks 🙂

James

Rosa30
Visitor

i would like to change my address from, XXXXX XXXX XXXXXXX to XX XXXXXXXXX XXXXX.

please remove my previous address from your system.

[Mod edit: Removed personal information from the public forum]

Christopher_G

Hi @Rosa30 

Welcome to the community.

You can change your address in your My EE account. If you need help doing that, I'd recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team.
Chris