Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant see my new bill or pay online

Chris23567
Explorer

Screenshot_20240318_163910.jpg

Screenshot_20240318_163859~2.jpg

 this is all I'm getting on the app. Same on the Web page too. And can't pay with quick pay. Been line it now for a few days. Please can you fix this? Thanks. 

7 REPLIES 7
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Chris23567,

We’re aware of a small number of user who are having problems accessing their bills online. Our support teams are investigating this and working to fix it as soon as possible. 
In the meantime, please try using the EE App and the EE Online desktop site. If you still can’t access your bills, and you need information urgently, please give us a call on 150.
James

I have tried the mobile app and also the desktop site and still nothing showing. I'm not sure why you're saying a small number of people because I have been researching this over the last couple of days and have found thousands of people that can't access their bill online. This has has been ongoing for a week now and as a tech company your website is one of the worst and the developers need sort this out. 

Still waiting to see my bill. 

Thanks. 

Hi James, 

This sounds a bit like damage limitation PR messaging. Why not be honest and tell us the full extent of the issue and when it will finally be fixed?

I've been experiencing these problems for months and since the app update in January it's been impacting thousands of users, some who can't see bills, gift data, see upgrades, manage accounts and so on. 

Last call to technical support said that the current fix date was going to be 10th April but I'm not holding my breath.

Good luck. 

It's definitely not a small number! I rang yesterday to be told a bill will be here in 5 days! I want to see my bill?! Terrible app and site, always have been! I'm giving notice on 3 lines next month, had enough.

I've been trying to access my own bill, my works bills, my friends bill and my fathers bill and I have not been able to access some of them for 5 months now!  I think this is most unacceptable have you managed to gain access to yours yet.  This is driving me mad.

Grandis
Investigator
Investigator

Hi.

I have never known a company whose app doesn’t work. And this is one of the world’s biggest mobile companies.   It’s been like it for days now. Can’t check bill. Or check on flexi pay agreement. Any news on when it will be fixed please EE ? 
Thanks 

More errors and updates and this app still doesn’t work. Becoming a joke