cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant find my profile

JamieV
Explorer

I tried to login to MyEE on mobile and web this morning. Signin part is OK, an auth token is issued but the API calls to find my identity are returning a 404 - have you broken something EE?

7 REPLIES 7
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @JamieV 

Could you try again on a different device or browser please? I've tested my account and have been able to log in OK.

Chris

Already tried. Logging in is not the problem, I can login fine to this site. The problem is that my profile is not found when calling the APIs so your redirected to login and around the loop you go

Request Method: GET
Status Code: 404 Not Found

Christopher_G

Thanks, @JamieV. I recommend speaking to our technical support team so they can check your account from our side and raise this further, if needed.

Chris

maple5
Investigator
Investigator

This isn't an account issue. I have the same issue and unable to access my devices on the app or the web. Newly installed app doesn't show any of my devices and just tries to get me to connect them ... which they already are.

The web shows list of my devices but selecting details always to go the same PAYG device.

No way to gift data urgently to family member.

Cannot access any of my account details.

Christopher_G

Does this happen on more than one device or browser, @maple5?

Chris

maple5
Investigator
Investigator

@Christopher_G  It’s across all my iOS device and all browsers. 
The apps don’t show my accounts and just offer option to connect a phone or sim. Which is not needed as that’s for new items not already connected to my account. 
on the web I can see a list of my decided but going to the details of any one of them goes to the same payg device. 
trying to view my plan or billing fails to load and reports errors loading. 
if I select gift data it also just take me to the payg account. 
there is no way to get to any details on the web site. 

Christopher_G

OK, thank you.

Is the My EE app working for you, @maple5?

Chris