cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t view bills in app

Sparkey2018
Investigator
Investigator

When I go to view bills in on the app, I get the message “something went wrong, it’s not your fault but ours” and also I can’t see my last 2 months payments! Customers should be able to view their bills, it’s been like this for 2 months now. Il be leaving when contract ends. 

7 REPLIES 7
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Sparkey2018 

We’re aware of a small number of user who are having problems accessing their bills online. Our support teams are investigating this and working to fix it as soon as possible. 

In the meantime, please try using the EE App and the EE Online desktop site. If you still can’t access your bills, and you need information urgently, please give us a call on 150.

Chris

This has gone on for the past 2 months surely shouldn’t take that long to fix 🤦🏻‍♂️

With regards to using the EE app this is where this problem is happening and with regards to the desktop site the same thing is happening. 
Would be nice to login and view my bills, like I said when contract ends il be going back to 02, never any problems with them and CAN VIEW BILLS without a problem 

mitch541
Explorer

I've been having the exact same problem since December 2023 !!! I have phoned customer services several times to complain about it & each time I get an apology & 'we are looking into it'. I did manage to get December & January invoices emailed to me but have since found out this shouldn't have happened as it's something to do with GDPR. I'm so fed up of this issue as like a lot of people I need the invoices for accounts purposes. I found the complaint option on EE website & logged my complaint on 12th Feb. I eventually had contact from complaint department on 19th Feb but no solution to the issue. As a goodwill gesture EE have switched me to paper bills via post - but guess what?!!! Still haven't received Feb's bill !!

Leanne_T

Hi @mitch541 

I am sorry to hear this. 

Had the February billing date passed when the complaints team contacted you? 

Leanne.

Fernandoania4
Explorer

I will do the same , and up EE cotract  because  for 2 months I haven't  seen my bill.

I need control  my bill  nobody else.

Initial email from complaints team on 15th Feb then phone call on 19th Feb - bill date is 18th of the month

James_B

Hi @mitch541,

Sorry, your paper billing switch wouldn't have happened in time for the production of your February bill.

Our Customer Care Team will be happy to send you a copy if you get in touch.

James