Re: What is the suffix ie @ee.net for forwarding e mails to sms ? Any know ple

jasbinderkumar
Visitor

Please fix my EE app so can see my bill on app

2 REPLIES 2
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@jasbinderkumar : EE doesn't support the facility for forwarding emails to SMS.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@jasbinderkumar , if you are having difficulties with the app, have you tried uninstalling it, rebooting then reinstalling it to see if that makes a difference?

You may need to ring customer service to get them to reset your account to see if that makes a difference.

You can also view your bills by logging in to your account via the website.

If you cannot see where to find your bill in the app, click on manage at the bottom then click on payments and bills and then the one you want to view, which you can also download. You can also do this via the website when logged into your account, there is nothing wrong with the app.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.