cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't link number to EE account

Sharkology
Investigator
Investigator

I have just transferred to EE. My sim is up and running but every time I try to link my number to my EE account, I don't receive the pass code via text. I have requested it several times and now been blocked from requesting a code. Please can you advise how I am to link my account so I can view my details online and turn off parental controls. Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Sharkology 

Thanks for coming here. 

How long ago did you transfer to EE? 

Have you registered for an EE account after the number transfer? 

Leanne.

I tranferred this morning but have received various texts from EE already so presumed it would work. I had an EE account already. Do I need to make a new EE account since transferring? Thanks

Leanne_T

Thanks @Sharkology 

Can you try again after 24 hours and see if this works for you, if you get the same message please call us on 150 and the team will need to reset the account details for you to register for a new EE account. 

Leanne.

I will do, thank you for your help 🙂

wiefie345
Visitor

Dear Leanne. I have a similar problem and cannot associate my EE phone number with the new EE account.
I've forgotten my email password and don't have access to the old email address, so I've already called EE customer services and they've told me that my old EE account has now been deleted, but when I try to link my EE phone number to my new EE online account, the screen says "Looks like you've already linked". Does this mean that my old EE account with the old email address that I no longer have access to hasn't been successfully deleted? Can you please tell me how I can send you a private message to sort this out?

James_B

Hi @wiefie345,

The team may have already linked your number number for you.

Can you see your mobile plan in the app?

James