cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can no longer share data or find 'Family Usage'.

PaulCat
Investigator
Investigator

I have a family account with three numbers/phones and have regularly shared data, until now. When logging in to my account there is no longer an option to do this?

Has it been moved? Or has it been discontinued? If so when and why? This is a major feature for me and if no longer available will mean moving my account to another provider.

10 REPLIES 10
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@PaulCat , where are you looking? If you are using the app, have you clicked on the three lines at the top? You should then see family usage, and you should then be able to gift data.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Clairegh
Visitor

I have this too.

My app just says it’s being worked on and the only thing it will allow me to do is access this forum.

This is terrible, my two kids need their phones for safety reasons when they’re out and about and will run out of data. 

I’m also experiencing the same issue with data sharing. App not available and unable to share via website. Also no idea how long app going to be unavailable. Not a great service!

They cannot remove any thing if the contact is live. Once current contact is over  things can change. Therefore they have to abide by the terms and conditions. If not they should give compensation to customers.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning.

Could you all try deleting and re-downloading the app please? Let me know if it is showing then.

Chris

app working this morning
Christopher_G

Thanks @Wboro_RH.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused by the maintenance works.

Chris

I can't share data from my EE online account. it used to do it automatically but for some reason has just stopped doing this. really annoying as i cannot do it manually either. the app is just the same, not working. what is going on?

James_B

Hi @Mrp4,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

What happens when you try to send a data gift?

James