cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not working

Kthomson71
Contributor
Contributor

App not working and hasn't been for months despite keeping phone and apps up to date with latest software.

Can't access or via my bills. Can't see available upgrades. Website is exactly the same.

Contacted customer services over a week ago and still not fixed. Found the community forum and there are so many others experiencing similar problems with no obvious solutions. 

My feeling is that cleaning to be best network is a marketing gimmick with no substance to back it up.

Come on ee, what am I paying a premium for?? 

Kev

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Leanne, 

Yes I can access via the Web but experience the same problems on the website too. According to customer service this is an issue common to lots of customers and it's a known issue with the website and app. 

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Kthomson71  The best network isn’t just EE saying that it’s awarded to them but this has nothing do with your account that’s about to the network.   Have you requested customer service to reset your account?  

Chris, 

Thanks for your response. My expectation of the best network is that they'd be all over their customer focus and fixing problems of their own making. A quick search on the community and on the Web reveals loads of people having issues with the poor or lost functionality of the ee app and despite trying with costumer services I'm no closer to a working solution. Since customer services haven't been that helpful or bothered I came here seeing if any fellow customers could help out but apart from your reply I've been me with a wall of silence. 

So much for the best network. 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kthomson71 

I can only suggest speaking to our Mobile Care team again, they have access to your account and should be able to help get this fixed.

Chris

@Christopher_G wrote:

Hi @Kthomson71 

I can only suggest speaking to our Mobile Care team again, they have access to your account and should be able to help get this fixed.

Chris

So having spoken to your customer care team today I was informed that there was nothing they could do to address this widely reported known issue. The call handler said I was not the first today and was aware that updates to fix the issue have not been successful and that there was nothing more could be done for now.

I phoned customer service to request resetting my account only to be informed that they did not offer this service and that it would not do anything at the problem as with their website and app, not my account. 

Leanne_T

I am sorry to hear this is taking time to resolve for you @Kthomson71 

Did our mobile guides open a support ticket when you called and will keep you updated on this issue? 

Leanne.

No. Customer services either can't or don't want to fix this problem. 

Right now I'm kinda done with EE. 

Leanne_T

Hi @Kthomson71 

Can you access your account if you log in through a web browser? 

Leanne.

Leanne, 

Yes I can access via the Web but experience the same problems on the website too. According to customer service this is an issue common to lots of customers and it's a known issue with the website and app.