cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing a second mobile number on my EE account

Akelalee1
Investigator
Investigator

I’m unable to find my other phone numbers on my online ee account, I’ve clicked on menu and looked everywhere for switch accounts drop down tab but unable to find it anywhere and it’s frustrating as the number that is showing on my account isn’t my main one and I would like to see usage etc because it’s not very clear on the app like it is online 

12 REPLIES 12
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Akelalee1 

Are you sure that all of your numbers are registered to the same account?

Our Customer Care team will be able to check this for you if you can get in touch.

Jon

Yes all 3 are registered to my account,  I can see them all on the app but it’s not very clear on the app and prefer looking online as it’s easier 

thanks 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @Akelalee1 

I'm not sure why all of the numbers are displaying on the app but not online.

Are you able to switch between the numbers on the app?

Jon

Yes can switch between them all on the app 

thanks 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @Akelalee1 

I'd recommend getting in touch with our Customer Care team so they can check this for you.

They'll be able to access your account and make sure everything is fully set up.

Jon

debbiec2
Visitor

I have this same issue, they seem to have updated the website layout so that it's not longer accessible! Did you ever figure it out? 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @debbiec2

Once logged in to My EE online you should see a welcome page. Above the welcome message will be a drop down saying 'choose a device' this is how you can select another number that is on your billing account. 

Katie

HambletonA
Investigator
Investigator

I am suddenly having the same problem.

I am having the same problem.  I am no longer seeing the option to switch device which I used to be able to see.