cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is unlimited eu and uk voice on my ee bill

Danielp17389
Explorer

Is anyone able to shed some light on what this is and means? 

‘unlimited eu and uk voice’ which is on my new ee bill

KR

dan

9 REPLIES 9
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

How much did it cost?

Are you on contract or PAYG?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Danielp17389

Thanks for coming here 🙂

Have you recently joined EE? 

Is there any cost for the add-on? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne. 

I’m on contract,

it’s not came at a cost it was just separate to my unlimited uk calls allowance on my bill.

KR

Dan

Christopher_G

When did you take out your contract, @Danielp17389?

Chris

@Danielp17389 it just means you can use your allowance within the UK and the EU at no extra charge.    Your contact started before the 7/7/21 so because of that you don’t have to pay any roaming costs to use your allowances within the EU,  

It should also show with the my EE app. 

FED4F573-6D81-432F-86E0-FCDEEC70FDDF.jpeg

Hello, does this also mean I can call EU numbers from the UK at no extra charge? I am quite confused as a EE agent told me so, she said that as my contract started before 2021 etc, I have free calls and texts to EU and UK. 

On my EE app and bills, I have the same "unlimited eu and uk voice" , too

@International24 : No, it doesn't! These are International Calls from UK & are not included in your allowances.

The Calls allowances you see above applies from the EU, not to the EU.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Thank you for your swift reply. That's what I thought indeed, but she insisted that was the case? She also sent me a text to confirm saying these exact words "you have free calls and texts to EU and UK". I used to have an international calls add-on, so I asked in fact why should have I paid the add-on if I had free calls? Answer was maybe I was wrongly advised back then. 

I am very confused now. I have no international add-on now and this message from EE saying I have free calls to UK and EU. 

Although, by looking at my allowances on my account, it also says that included on my allowances I have  " Calls to numbers in EE Europe zone and back home including voicemail"

So what is correct?!

Thanks so much

Christopher_G

Hi @International24 

The 'calls to numbers in EE Europe zone and back home including voicemail' indicates to me that this is a roaming add-on, for when you're roaming in the EU zone. It may be worth calling 150 again to double check exactly which add-on you have though.

Chris