lost phone

Baroque55
Visitor

I have lost my phone, but I can't report it because I don't have access to a telephone and the messaging bubble in contact EE never appears I am on a monthly contract and within the hours. I have tried two browsers switching off all ad blockers to no avail any ideas

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi @Baroque55,

There should be a button to live chat with customer services on this page.
It goes offline from time to time so maybe check every hour until the button to chat appears.

Failing that, if you can get access to a phone, maybe a relative or friends - call 07953 966 250 to speak with EE.

Thanks,
Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi @Baroque55,

There should be a button to live chat with customer services on this page.
It goes offline from time to time so maybe check every hour until the button to chat appears.

Failing that, if you can get access to a phone, maybe a relative or friends - call 07953 966 250 to speak with EE.

Thanks,
Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM