Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Itemised Billing - New Option

Hi,I'm on a Pay Monthly plan.  I need to have full itemised billing on my account - that is all calls and texts fully itemised even those that are included in my monthly bundle.I have set this up on my account with CS for £2.50 a month but this inclu...

Resolved! Part Charges on Bill - Poorly Explained

Hi. I recently took out an additional line (30th Dec) and have received my first bill which shows a part charge of £28 plus a charge of £40 (the monthly amount) As the bill doesn't explain how the part charges are worked out or give dates when they a...

Payment

I don’t pay by direct debit I go onto the app to make payment. Gone tk app to make payment and come up with sorry error. I then checked my bank and the £80.00 came out my bank but not confirmation from EE what do I do? 

08A3A7A2-9982-4E65-8018-BD6393F77BF1.png B74DCB62-9746-4FE2-A323-C3B9975F6F9E.png

Late payment

Hello everyoneI moved out of the UK for few months now but i am back and wanting to pay my ee bill. I cannot log into my account because it is blocked and i cant get hold of anyone on the phone. Is there an email address I can use to request my final...

Resolved! How do I order a pay monthly deal?

I would like to order a pay monthly deal but it keeps telling me to add an account. I don't have an EE account I am a new customer but can't seem to order anything as it keeps taking me back to add an account!