Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Unwanted call charges

How can I stop calls to or making call to numbers that will put charges on my account without me knowing when I also have a spending cap of £0  Just so I don't go over my monthly payment  As I found out 3 calls have amounted to £30 something and I ne...

Unknown 10020250100

Who is this number? I notice my bills show I paid for this unknown number £0.83 ?? What is this? Please can you reply. 

Bee717 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

About heiger bill

Hi last month i was buy new contract samsung z 4 fold so charged me too much extra cost i was too many complains at store and customer services so the sort this issue and customer service guy told me we will  minus extra amount which we charged by mi...

Bill seems wrong

Hi I need help I have a contract that is £87 per month with a trade in discount of £22 per month yet I am charged £76 what's the reason no additional data etc used just standard bill ?

Bill for roaming abroad looks like its charge me twice

I went abroad on 2nd March and activate roaming for both of my phones once home I deactivated the roaming on 1 line as i didnt require it any longer however i kept the other one open as i was due for another trip later in the month i have since deact...

Idna77 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Lost a job and now struggle with my bills

Some time before I lost my job I purchased data sim which I dont need now as Im not in work and it only drags me down as I already struggle a lot with my money. Can this be canceled? The contract started few months ago.Many thanks for help

Rodney8 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Starting a different plan

My contract has ended and I would like to change my plan but there’s no obvious way of doing so. Any indications would be great.

ItzElite by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi, I am 2 years out if contract and want to upgrade but I don’t seem to have any offers available every phone has an upfront cost also 

Overdue Payment and Refund

Hello. I had a Pay Monthly and Sim Plan signed for, but I opted for cancellation within 2-3 days part of the cooling off period. My return has already been processed and account closed. However, it says I have an overdue payment of £55 which to me it...

Mansur4 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Multi line discount

Looking for some insight hopefully, I have 3 existing numbers on my 1 account (wife, son and myself) all plans are now out of contract so have flexibility to either stay/renew with EE or migrate to different network provider with a more competitive o...

B8RYA by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful