Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Bill and payments/ making calls

My contracted ended since 24th of june ive still been billed the same amount for july,in addition i called yesterday to rectify that issue nowni cant make any calls to anyone

Junior96 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Billing

Hello I am writing to you to let you know I am paying my bill today at 9am. Thankyou kai 

Resolved! Bill address

My billing address is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Vonny1243 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Closure of account

How can i find out that my account has been closed as i am receiving texts to advise of a price increase - when i have left ee as it seems i not able to contact anyone at ee other than sending this forum post

UPGRADE

Hello, I’m due an upgrade but the site seems to be down so was hoping you could help as I broke my phone last night and need one for work. 

Resolved! When is my contract finished

Hi just wanted to know when is my contract is finished as my phone bill is 51 a month as it should be 41 so I’ll be leaving ee as ur too expensive 

Rhian_31 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! VAT invoice

Hi, I have a business account with EE but I can no longer get an invoice with the VAT showing. I have tried the online chat & was promised this would be fixed but needless to say it hasn't been. Any suggestions?

Resolved! Bill

I pay my bill to late....and ee lock my account...i paid all 2 hour ago...but i still can't use internet and calling 

Rufa by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Helpful