Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Resolved! Unlimited Data Pass - bill query

Hi, I took out an unlimited data pass on 11th August for £12.49 per month.  However, my bill (dated 20th August) shows the data pass as being £24.98 for the period 11 Aug - 19 Sept.Is this an error?  Or am I missing something?  I am allowed to cancel...

Jeannine1 by Investigator
  • 14 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Resolved! Can I cancel my contract from overseas

I’m in Canada and it won’t let me call the international number for some reason. I’m trying cancel my contract is there a way I can email or call to cancel my contract?

Tateb by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Bill

I paid my bill on 20th sept but it still says I can’t get my pac code because of the status of my account,what do they mean.

Pathad14 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Copy Invoices

I cant seem to find ANYWHERE how to get monthly invoices? I need past invoices as well as how to get access to the monthly invoice?

Reviewing existing contract

I would really appreciate if someone can call me on [Edited] Many thanks  Kind regards Maria Brown [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]  

MariaZ5 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Direct debit from a joint account

Hi there. So long story short, my partner and I are potentially interested in opening a joint bank account in future or more specifically, she will be added to my sole nationwide bank account thus making it a joint one. Do EE allow phone bills to be ...

RG1996 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Cancellation message

This message was sent to me but I didn’t cancel? Hi from EE, your total charge for ending your contract early for 07******* is £308 (excluding any outstanding add-to-plan product payments). This will show on your final EE bill, find out more here ee....

Tierfold by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful