cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website and app are broken

Chewiemck
Visitor

Tried for nearly an hour to get the app, or the website to show me my current paid bill, to use as an identity check.

Between frustration and confusion I've been left with no choice but to find alternative methods of confirming my identification as your nonsensical app continues to cycle me through the same three pages, never allowing me to actually view my bill, address, usage, anything, I it just goes back to the start, or to the shop page.

I genuinely cannot understand why ee, one of the "top" mobile firms in the UK can't get their finger out of their back doors and send a copy of it out to personal email address's, like every other phone company I have used do, it's absolutely ridiculous to think that people have to blindly go about their days without access to these things when mobile firms could be charging them for all manner of things and not know until the money has left your account,

My email address is ********@******.com for you customer care reps that view these, I'm waiting for someone to reply and remedy this, probably a long wait, judging by your app and website 

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

1 REPLY 1
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Chewiemck 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I am sorry to hear you are unable to view the bill in your EE account. 

We’re aware of a small number of user who are having problems accessing their bills online. Our support teams are investigating this and working to fix it as soon as possible. 

In the meantime, please try using the EE app, EE Online desktop site or you can text for details on your account please see our What is the Text Service for Pay Monthly? Help page. 

If you still can’t access your bills, and you need information urgently, please give us a call on 150.

Leanne.