Upgrade

Dave68c
Investigator
Investigator

All I wanted to do was get something cheaper as I seem to  be on the most expensive plan ever,but I have to wait another six months ..even though I’m on a monthly plan..wth is that about !

4 REPLIES 4
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi @Dave68c,

If you have to wait 6 months then you are still in contract, meaning that the previous contract you took out would have been for 12 or 24 months (which are not yet up).

Once the remaining 6 months are up then you will be able to upgrade to a sim-only contract, cheaper than what you are on currently.

On the EE community we are unable to see your specific account details and bill, however if you get in touch with the mobile care team by calling 150 from your EE mobile or 07953 966 150 from any phone, they will be able to advise when you can upgrade and whether you can adjust your plan to save money.

You can also text UPGRADE to 150 to find out when you can upgrade.

Thanks,
Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM
Hi Alex,

I’m on a rolling monthly contract which I can leave anytime but after half
an hour on the phone I’m totally bemused.
All I want to do is change from monthly to a 12/24 but that’s not possible
..but they are happy for me to canx …I’m stumped
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

That doesn't make any sense. If you are on a 30d rolling then there should be no problem upgrading anytime.

What do you get if you text UPGRADE to 150?

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM

@Dave68c  When did you take out this rolling 30 day contract?