cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade without phone swap

sjjo80
Contributor
Contributor

I am looking at upgrading my phone, but says 'Great news! You can Upgrade Anytime by trading your current phone for a new one' but I did want to pass my phone on to a family member, if I contact them after work would they be able to look at this for me or will I have to wait till later in the year when nearer the end of my contract.  Thank you all

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@sjjo80  if you’re on an upgrade any time tariff, and you choose to upgrade before the standard upgrade period ie anytime you will be required to pay a fee if you want to keep current device.  You also have to have a more expensive or same cost  tariff than what you currently have.   It will be best to call customer services to find out what you will need to pay to upgrade any time and keep the device. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@sjjo80  if you’re on an upgrade any time tariff, and you choose to upgrade before the standard upgrade period ie anytime you will be required to pay a fee if you want to keep current device.  You also have to have a more expensive or same cost  tariff than what you currently have.   It will be best to call customer services to find out what you will need to pay to upgrade any time and keep the device. 

sjjo80
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you. Will do