cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional charges on next months bill

jimbobaggies
Contributor
Contributor

I have been to abroad (outside EU) and want to view what additional charges are going to be added to my bill next month, how do you do this?

13 REPLIES 13
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @jimbobaggies 

Thanks for coming to the community 🙂

You can view any extra charges in the EE App if you go to Manage, or text BALANCE to 150. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Hi @Leanne_T  and thanks for your response.

Sending Balance to 150 does tell me...  When I go to "Manage" on my app it shows me the additional charges for the bill that has just been paid, it doesn't show pending charges for the next bill, do I need to click on anything else after Manage?

Leanne_T

Hi @jimbobaggies 

Can you go to Manage, view your allowance, the extra charges should show for you 🙂

Leanne.

Unfortunately I don't seem to have allowances showing anywhere

Leanne_T

Thanks for checking @jimbobaggies 

Did you pay per day for usage or add the Roam abroad pass? 

Leanne.

It was the roam abroad I believe.

Leanne_T

Thanks @jimbobaggies 

This would show in your add-ons and the cost on your next bill, not in the extra charges 🙂

Leanne.

Okay. So I go to my add-ons, I still cant see anywhere showing pending charges. It is a pending charge that will be added to my next months bill, so I would expect to be able to view it from within the app. 

Leanne_T

Hi @jimbobaggies 

The Roam Abroad pass is an add-on is charged at £25 per month. This cost will be added to your monthly mobile bill and will appear as a separate line in the add-ons section of your bill. If you add this service in the middle of your monthly billing period then the cost in the first month will be prorated

Leanne.