cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update my address

elenik
Investigator
Investigator

I've been trying to update my address but the EE site does not give any option. Why? Any help regarding this? 

12 REPLIES 12
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @elenik 

Thanks for coming to the community :slightly_smiling_face:

You can update the address if you log into the EE app, select Profile, Settings and Permissions and then right at the bottom you should have the option to Change billing address. 

Leanne.

Hello, All the given choices are:

Lost/Stolen Device

Leave EE

Unlock your device 

WiFi calling

Login settings

App setting

Non of them have the option of changing the address. 

Leanne_T

Thanks @elenik 

If this is not an option, please call us on 150 and the team will be happy to update this for you. 

Leanne.

baz4644
Visitor

Yes, the website and app are total pants! Who on earth decided it was a good idea not to be able to update an address? 

Their situation is literally "When you don't pay your IT". And calling is them was even worse, almost a week and still not results. They are a joke 

Katie_B

Good morning @baz4644 and @elenik

The steps to update your address are the following:

Plans & subscriptions >  Mobile > Scroll down and select 'Settings' > Scroll down to 'Change billing address'.

I have checked this morning and can see the option, if this is not showing for you please report this to our customer care team on 150. 

Katie

1000005059.jpg

Check again then, and why calling again since the change wasn't done in the first try? 

Katie_B

I'm sorry to hear that you are seeing this error and your address has still not been updated @elenik

I have checked by selecting the option to change my address and this error does not appear. 

I'd recommend giving us a call so this can be looked into further.

Katie

SBUG2024
Visitor

I have done as suggested for updating my address:

The steps to update your address are the following:

Plans & subscriptions >  Mobile > Scroll down and select 'Settings' > Scroll down to 'Change billing address'.

And this option is not is not available.

I dont have time to phone 150 and be on hold